My husband, 13 year old daughter and I will be in Los Angeles mid August for 5 days. My daughter wants to go to a studio tour. I was planning on buying tickets to Paramount Tour, but then read some negative reviews/reviews commenting that WB was a better choice. We will also be visiting Universal Hollywood, LA Dodger game and some shopping, museums and beach. I appreciate your comments.
Los Angeles: Paramount Studio Tour or Warner Bros Tour?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 2 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 3 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Is the New York subway safe?
- 8 Skiing New Mexico
- 9 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 10 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 12 Where to from Tampa?
- 13 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 14 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 15 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 18 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 21 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week