My husband and I will be driving to Los Angeles on Saturday, May 17, leaving the SF bay area around 4pm. We expect to arrive in LA around 10pm. Our agenda is to be at LACMA at 9am. Sunday morning. We will probably take a short walk and grab a bite to eat beforehand. We will be leaving the area immediately afterwards. We are looking for a budget place to stay for the night. Any recommendations? We don't mind driving a few miles.
Los Angeles Hotel/Motel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 New York Trip
- 6 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 12 Balloon fest hotels
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA