We will be in LA area for 3 days/2 nights. Not a lot planned but going to Universal for one day. Can you suggest an area to stay/ hotel for 2 nights. We are thinking of staying in Farmers Market, Venice Beach or Santa Monica areas. But hotels are out of our budget which is about $150/ night. We will be there late August.
Los Angeles Area: where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 2 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 3 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 4 Road Trip
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 Whale watching
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 11 California coast: April
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 13 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 14 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 15 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 16 September trip to Michigan
- 17 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 18 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 21 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 22 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 25 Roads into Estes Park