My husband, 16 year old son and I are going to the LA area and San Diego for the first time in August. We are staying for 9 nights. We are thinking we would stay in San Diego for 3 nights and go to the zoo, Sea World and La Jolla. We are still trying to decide what other areas we would like to stay in. My husband would like to stay on the water so we were thinking maybe Santa Monica but we may want to stay in two locations near LA. We plan to do the Hollywood thing, Universal Studios, Venice, Santa Monica Pier. We are looking for suggestions on what areas are the best to stay in (and which to avoid). We are also looking for hotel suggestions. We would like to spend around $150 a night but can spend more if necessary. Also, how are the beach towns between LA and San Diego? Is it worth it to stay there somewhere? Are there things we should definetly do that I don't have listed above? Thanks for any suggestions!
Los Angeles area and San Diego
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Motor House
- 7 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 11 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 12 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Kauai golf
- 16 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 17 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?