I'll be visiting California for the first time this thanksgiving (for 7 days). I'll be flying to Los Angeles and I would appreciate ideas on where to stay. I have a 8 yr old so, I'll probably spend a couple days visiting Disneyland, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. My plan was to stay a couple of days in LA and then another couple of days in Anaheim.
What would you recommend? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 2 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 8 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 9 Alaska independent tour for group
- 10 Hamilton Broadway
- 11 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 12 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 My road trip through southern US.
- 15 Late night eating in Kauai
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 Florida Nature Trip
- 18 help from a true New Yorker.
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Bronx Help to visit hospital