I'll be visiting California for the first time this thanksgiving (for 7 days). I'll be flying to Los Angeles and I would appreciate ideas on where to stay. I have a 8 yr old so, I'll probably spend a couple days visiting Disneyland, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. My plan was to stay a couple of days in LA and then another couple of days in Anaheim.
What would you recommend? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 8 Oregon road trip
- 9 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 10 US Open Tennis
- 11 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 12 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 13 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 14 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 15 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 16 conflicting restaurant reports
- 17 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 18 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 19 MOAB NP
- 20 DC for 3 hours
- 21 Visiting Miami
- 22 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
- 23 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 24 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 25 Suggestions needed for a Road Trip (LA to Oregon and back) 2-10 Nov 2016