I'll be visiting California for the first time this thanksgiving (for 7 days). I'll be flying to Los Angeles and I would appreciate ideas on where to stay. I have a 8 yr old so, I'll probably spend a couple days visiting Disneyland, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. My plan was to stay a couple of days in LA and then another couple of days in Anaheim.
What would you recommend? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GD pochi minuti prima orecchini guess dell inizio della sfilata
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 6 Maine weather and temps
- 7 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 WA to CT
- 10 L.A. and Sequoia
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 13 Alcatrez sold out
- 14 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 17 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 18 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens