I'll be visiting California for the first time this thanksgiving (for 7 days). I'll be flying to Los Angeles and I would appreciate ideas on where to stay. I have a 8 yr old so, I'll probably spend a couple days visiting Disneyland, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. My plan was to stay a couple of days in LA and then another couple of days in Anaheim.
What would you recommend? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 powerful magic wallets+27789444940 money spells USA/UK/CANADA/GERMANY/DUBAI
- 4 San Francisco and Napa
- 5 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 6 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 10 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 11 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 14 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 17 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 18 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 19 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 south west family trip itinerary
- 22 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 24 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 25 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving