I'll be visiting California for the first time this thanksgiving (for 7 days). I'll be flying to Los Angeles and I would appreciate ideas on where to stay. I have a 8 yr old so, I'll probably spend a couple days visiting Disneyland, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. My plan was to stay a couple of days in LA and then another couple of days in Anaheim.
What would you recommend? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 9-10 day trip to WA
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 11 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 12 Atlanta With Toddler
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Turo?
- 16 USA family tour
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation