I'll be visiting California for the first time this thanksgiving (for 7 days). I'll be flying to Los Angeles and I would appreciate ideas on where to stay. I have a 8 yr old so, I'll probably spend a couple days visiting Disneyland, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. My plan was to stay a couple of days in LA and then another couple of days in Anaheim.
What would you recommend? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 Maine in May?
- 6 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 11 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 12 New Years Eve in NYC
- 13 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 18 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 19 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28