We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 4 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 5 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 6 Two airports to choose from?
- 7 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 layover
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 12 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 13 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 14 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 15 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 16 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 20 Road trip itinerary
- 21 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 22 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 23 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 24 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 25 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC