We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 2 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Charleston, SC help
- 5 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 6 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 10 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Miami Marlins
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 19 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 20 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!