We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 3 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 4 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 9 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Rental Services
- 12 Safety in New Orleans
- 13 Road to Hana
- 14 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice