We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 10 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 11 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 12 Middlebury vt quickie
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 NYC
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 23 hello guys....
- 24 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver