We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 getting around DC
- 3 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 4 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 5 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 6 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 7 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 8 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 11 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 12 California
- 13 Oahu
- 14 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 18 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 19 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 20 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)
- 21 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 22 What time is it?
- 23 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 24 San Diego with Kids
- 25 Bostonians weigh in on AirBnB