We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 17 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles