We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 3 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 4 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 5 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 NYC
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 18 Michigan Beaches
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 21 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 22 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone