Spending 3 days in Santa Fe early April and thinking about driving to Los Alamos. Years ago i was able to visit the Trinity Site on the White Sands Missile Range and i thought it might be worth visiting the other end of the Manhattan Project. Worth a day, just a couple of hours or skip?
Los Alamos Worth a Drive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Orlando to Savannah
- 9 Dinner in Miami
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 15 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 16 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England