Spending 3 days in Santa Fe early April and thinking about driving to Los Alamos. Years ago i was able to visit the Trinity Site on the White Sands Missile Range and i thought it might be worth visiting the other end of the Manhattan Project. Worth a day, just a couple of hours or skip?
Los Alamos Worth a Drive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island