We are traveling from Chicago to Florida and want to visit Lookout Mountain before spending the evening in Dalton, GA, Is this a worthy stop? If so, how long would a visit take
to really enjoy the experience.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Help with day to see fall colors in Indiana
- 3 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 4 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 5 New England Fall Foliage Itinerary 2015
- 6 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 7 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 8 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 9 Hawaii Trip in May
- 10 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 11 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 14 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 15 Where to stay in NYC
- 16 Wailea Restaurants?
- 17 DC -> Boulder
- 18 Colorado - Photography
- 19 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 20 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 21 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 22 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 23 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 24 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 25 Sedona sold out!