hello - we're dropping our son at Tufts in late August, staying a couple of days there to get him settled into his apartment and will have Friday-Sunday to do 'something' else. We've toured Boston several times already and i go there on business periodically so the city is well covered. I've considered the cape but it will be an August weekend and have heard that traffic and crowds are terrible; I'm also considering the berkshires, maine, NH, Lake Champlain, etc and would love input from this board. We can leave Boston on Friday morning and our flight back home is at 7pm on Sunday night. We're mid-50's, very active, not into antiques or shopping (maybe an hour or two at most but DH gets bored easily). Cycling, hiking, and great views are top of my list - any ideas??
Looking for weekend advice after 2 days in Boston
- 1 Columbus food !
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Blue ridge parkway
- 4 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 5 Great Beach's
- 6 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 7 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 8 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 9 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 National Parks?
- 12 Hotels in New Orleans
- 13 Seattle in July
- 14 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 17 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 18 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 19 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?