My husband and I have our own business and it is very hard to get away without constantly being hassled by modern technology. Our last couple of trips have practically been ruined by the phone ringing, email beeping and texts dinging. I am interested in planning a family vacation where cell service is spotty at best. A business center where we could check emails once a day would be fine. We have two daughters, ages 10 & 5 and are interested in national parks, history, natural beauty, and landmarks. We are not really into sitting around pools or the beach. I've read that Death Valley doesn't have much cell service so that is a possibility. Anywhere else you experienced travelers can think of? Looking to go sometime in the fall.
Looking for vacation place with no cell service
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Projects In Kolkata
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 charlotte
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas