My husband and I have our own business and it is very hard to get away without constantly being hassled by modern technology. Our last couple of trips have practically been ruined by the phone ringing, email beeping and texts dinging. I am interested in planning a family vacation where cell service is spotty at best. A business center where we could check emails once a day would be fine. We have two daughters, ages 10 & 5 and are interested in national parks, history, natural beauty, and landmarks. We are not really into sitting around pools or the beach. I've read that Death Valley doesn't have much cell service so that is a possibility. Anywhere else you experienced travelers can think of? Looking to go sometime in the fall.
Looking for vacation place with no cell service
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!