My husband and I have our own business and it is very hard to get away without constantly being hassled by modern technology. Our last couple of trips have practically been ruined by the phone ringing, email beeping and texts dinging. I am interested in planning a family vacation where cell service is spotty at best. A business center where we could check emails once a day would be fine. We have two daughters, ages 10 & 5 and are interested in national parks, history, natural beauty, and landmarks. We are not really into sitting around pools or the beach. I've read that Death Valley doesn't have much cell service so that is a possibility. Anywhere else you experienced travelers can think of? Looking to go sometime in the fall.
Looking for vacation place with no cell service
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 California self drive trip
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~