My husband and I have our own business and it is very hard to get away without constantly being hassled by modern technology. Our last couple of trips have practically been ruined by the phone ringing, email beeping and texts dinging. I am interested in planning a family vacation where cell service is spotty at best. A business center where we could check emails once a day would be fine. We have two daughters, ages 10 & 5 and are interested in national parks, history, natural beauty, and landmarks. We are not really into sitting around pools or the beach. I've read that Death Valley doesn't have much cell service so that is a possibility. Anywhere else you experienced travelers can think of? Looking to go sometime in the fall.
Looking for vacation place with no cell service
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 15 Will have five days in Savannah
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 May visit to Denali
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Itinerary opinions