My husband and I have our own business and it is very hard to get away without constantly being hassled by modern technology. Our last couple of trips have practically been ruined by the phone ringing, email beeping and texts dinging. I am interested in planning a family vacation where cell service is spotty at best. A business center where we could check emails once a day would be fine. We have two daughters, ages 10 & 5 and are interested in national parks, history, natural beauty, and landmarks. We are not really into sitting around pools or the beach. I've read that Death Valley doesn't have much cell service so that is a possibility. Anywhere else you experienced travelers can think of? Looking to go sometime in the fall.
Looking for vacation place with no cell service
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 New York, New York...
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 14 trains in Europe
- 15 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 16 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 17 USA trip
- 18 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 19 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 20 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 21 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 22 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 23 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 24 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 25 Packer game hotel on the bus line.