My husband and I will be spending New Year's in Florida, flying into Miami. We are not looking for a crazy nightlife, just a pretty beach town to spend the days on the beach and have dinner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Where is the best area to stay and eat? At the most a three hour drive from Miami. It would have to have a nice beach for my husband, and maybe a quaint little town center with shopping or antiquing for me. Lodging clean and visually pleasing... nothing too old or outdated for around $200/night.
I guess what I'm looking for is "New England-esqe" charm in Florida.... does such a place exist? Maybe in the Keys? But I heard the beaches are not so great. Someone help!
Looking for the Prettiest Beach Town In Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 3 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 4 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 5 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 New Orleans help please
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 18 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 23 NW Houston restaurant help
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice