My husband and I will be spending New Year's in Florida, flying into Miami. We are not looking for a crazy nightlife, just a pretty beach town to spend the days on the beach and have dinner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Where is the best area to stay and eat? At the most a three hour drive from Miami. It would have to have a nice beach for my husband, and maybe a quaint little town center with shopping or antiquing for me. Lodging clean and visually pleasing... nothing too old or outdated for around $200/night.
I guess what I'm looking for is "New England-esqe" charm in Florida.... does such a place exist? Maybe in the Keys? But I heard the beaches are not so great. Someone help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Matthew Krivitsky
- 2 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 3 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/bisou-cream/
- 7 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/forskolin-honest-review-2016/
- 9 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 10 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 11 san fransisco to crater lake
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 18 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 19 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 23 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help