My husband and I will be spending New Year's in Florida, flying into Miami. We are not looking for a crazy nightlife, just a pretty beach town to spend the days on the beach and have dinner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Where is the best area to stay and eat? At the most a three hour drive from Miami. It would have to have a nice beach for my husband, and maybe a quaint little town center with shopping or antiquing for me. Lodging clean and visually pleasing... nothing too old or outdated for around $200/night.
I guess what I'm looking for is "New England-esqe" charm in Florida.... does such a place exist? Maybe in the Keys? But I heard the beaches are not so great. Someone help!
Looking for the Prettiest Beach Town In Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 6 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 9 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 13 Timeshare Nightmares
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Sacramento GTG
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall