My husband and I will be spending New Year's in Florida, flying into Miami. We are not looking for a crazy nightlife, just a pretty beach town to spend the days on the beach and have dinner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Where is the best area to stay and eat? At the most a three hour drive from Miami. It would have to have a nice beach for my husband, and maybe a quaint little town center with shopping or antiquing for me. Lodging clean and visually pleasing... nothing too old or outdated for around $200/night.
I guess what I'm looking for is "New England-esqe" charm in Florida.... does such a place exist? Maybe in the Keys? But I heard the beaches are not so great. Someone help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 2 http://www.trueplusgarciniatry.com/alpha-f1/
- 3 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 4 carmel vs. monterey california
- 5 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 6 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/maxtropin/
- 8 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/forskolin-fit-pro/
- 9 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 10 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 11 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 12 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 13 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 14 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 17 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 18 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 19 8 day trip to Florida
- 20 Week in Colorado
- 21 Moving to Dallas
- 22 Cape Cod visit in August
- 23 Florida Car Rental
- 24 Buying wine New York City
- 25 Stowe, Vermont in September