We're childless for a weekend in July. My husband has been wanting to go to Tunica, MS to check it out. Any suggestions on accomodations, restaurants, entertainment, gambling, etc? I've been to a casino once in my life, so this will be a new experience.
Looking for suggestions re: Tunica
- 1 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 2 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 17 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 20 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 21 Memphis Tours
- 22 Please critique our plan...
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Gearhart Oregon
- 25 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge