We are taking our camping gear with us and are looking for a combination of camping and staying at hotels or b&b. I would appreciate any suggestion you may have.
Also is there a place to stay between Anchorage and Denali?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 2 California Trip
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 5 101 closure
- 6 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 7 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 8 Sonoma
- 9 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 15 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 16 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 17 Road trip around Washington DC
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 21 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 22 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 23 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 24 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 25 Car rental from Baltimore airport
Looking for suggestions on places to stay around Denali and Seward