I am looking for suggestions on a location in the panhandle of Florida for a quiet beach stay. We will be there for 3 days to simply relax. When we are not on the beach we do enjoy biking and biking to shop and to breakfast if available. Any suggestions. We are a family of 4. Our daughters are 21. We are not looking for night life. Thank you for any suggestions.
looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 4 late-night DC restaurant
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 7 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 8 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 9 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 10 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 14 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 15 Oahu ideas
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days