Many years ago, my husband and I drove past a resort on a lake somewhere near Mount Rushmore. It was a little distance off the highway and we did not stop. It looke like a beautiful peaceful place. We are thinking about taking the trip again and would like to stay at a nice resort hopefully with a golf course and a few other activities. If anyone is familiar with this resort please let me know. Thanks a lot.
Looking for resort in South Dakota near Mount Rushmore
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Meredith New Hampshire
- 20 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Around North America (cruise)