I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Looking for rent in Chicago!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 6 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 9 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 10 SFO International Airport
- 11 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 23 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown