I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 2 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 3 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Route Planning for East USA
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 10 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 19 Skagway
- 20 Retiring in NM?
- 21 Chicago to Charleston
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?