I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 Key West luxury hotels
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 5 Beaches in Incline Village
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 Florida vacation
- 9 Later Winter around Mobile
- 10 a short trip to san francisco
- 11 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Trip to USA in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 I95
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Wine Country
- 23 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 24 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)