I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Looking for rent in Chicago!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 8 Our perfect day in Key West
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 13 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP