I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 22 MN lake home rental needed
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question