I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 http://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/dermalab-cream-finland/
- 3 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 4 Las vegas and nearby
- 5 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 6 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 7 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 8 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 12 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 13 Orlando area weather in June
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 16 New Itinerary
- 17 Help with Northwest Trip
- 18 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 19 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 20 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 23 road trip
- 24 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 25 In Reverse Gear in Chicago