I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Looking for rent in Chicago!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 4 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 5 Comedy clubs NYC
- 6 NYC Comedy Clubs?
- 7 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 10 Camping Generator!?
- 11 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 12 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 13 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 17 Things to do in La Jolla
- 18 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 19 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 23 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 24 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 25 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?