I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Looking for rent in Chicago!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Long Island Advice
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??