I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Looking for rent in Chicago!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 3 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 6 Florida St George's Island
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Union Square area restaurant
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 Must Eats
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 18 New York Food Tours
- 19 Richmond highlights?
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 24 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 25 Looking for Next Destination