I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Looking for rent in Chicago!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 2 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 must see and do's in Maui?
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 13 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 14 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 15 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 18 Car Rental in Sedona
- 19 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,