I need your help. My 25 year sister is moving to Chicago and needs to find 1 bed apt. She has about a month to move. What are some SAFE neighborhoods in downtown Chicago she should look for rent? She wants to spend no more than around 1500 a month. If you guys know also of good realters, or companies she can contact, that would be really helpful
Looking for rent in Chicago!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Pirateland SC
- 7 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 8 San Diego with Kids
- 9 Metro Card Options
- 10 Maui itinerary
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 13 getting around DC
- 14 California
- 15 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 16 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 18 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 19 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 22 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?