We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 4 New England Canada Road Trip
- 5 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 A day in Boston
- 8 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 11 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Newport , RI
- 14 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 15 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 16 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 19 Las vegas +21
- 20 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 21 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 22 Steamboat in August
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Depot Bay OR
- 25 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport