We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 2 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 3 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 4 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 5 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 6 your favorite city USA?
- 7 Pacific coast road trip
- 8 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Senior Travel Helper
- 13 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 16 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Austin with Kids
- 19 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 25 South Carolina
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport