We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 http://brainboostersupplement.com/intelligencerx/
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 5 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 7 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 8 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 9 DC restaurant report
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 12 Neue Galerie
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 17 Arizona in winter
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport