We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 2 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 3 Hawaii - where?
- 4 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 5 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 6 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 7 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 8 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 9 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 12 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 13 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 14 Retiring in Florida
- 15 Help with first time
- 16 NJ to Florida drive
- 17 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 18 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 19 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 20 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 21 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 22 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 23 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport