We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Wedding venue in NH
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions