We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch 49ers vs rams live stream Free
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Wilmington DE questions
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 4shared music
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 Muir Woods in October
- 15 help me plan a Cali trip
- 16 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 17 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 18 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 19 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Mesa Verde question
- 22 Planning our Move
- 23 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 25 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport