We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 14 Nashville Questions
- 15 Summer vacation
- 16 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 20 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 What to do in San Diego
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport