We are flying in late Tuesday and leaving very early Sunday so we don't have much time. We are looking for a resort with a really nice pool (and tropical looking feel to the resort)and things to do with our 8 year old. We want to spend most of time relaxing by the beach & pool (so a great swimming pool is a must).
Hopefully looking for 2 queen beds. Was considering Lago Mar but they only have 2 full size beds.
We are willing to travel to Miami, Biscayne Bay, even Key Largo.
Thanks so much!
Looking for recommendations for family near Fort Lauderdale airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 2 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 3 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 4 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 5 getting around DC
- 6 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 7 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 8 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 9 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 10 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 11 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 14 California
- 15 Oahu
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 19 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 20 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 21 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 22 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)
- 23 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 24 What time is it?
- 25 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)