Would like to visit R I this fall, Sept. October seems lots of timeshares, are there any for rent. Other lodging suggestions would be appreciated, there will be three adults, so prefer 2 bdr. Thanks
looking for ;lodging ,newport or prov. RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 5 Arches National Park in a day
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Broadway this week
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Union Square area restaurant
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 20 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 Weekend in NYC
- 25 Accommodations in Floriday keys