Where's the best place to get reasonably priced lobster on the Maine coast? We're planning to drive the coast from Kennebunkport to Bar Harbor in July. My thirteen-year-old son wants badly to eat some Maine lobster, and we want to make sure he gets some that represents what Maine lobster is supposed to be like. We're Texans who've never been to Maine before, so we welcome advice.
Looking for lobster!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 NBA tickets??
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 camaro hire in waikiki
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 17 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 charlotte
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?