We're staying at the Residence inn Downtown/Bricktown. Looking for someplace with a good selection of wines and liquors. We'll have transportation so it's okay if it's not in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. Thanks in advance!
Looking for Liquor/Wine store near Bricktown in OKC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 How to dress in Vegas
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 camaro hire in waikiki
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 23 Orlando for Work
- 24 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado