At the end of March I have a very early flight from the Oakland Airport. I used to have info for a man with a van that we used several times. I can't find it. Would appreciate suggestions for very inexpensive transportation to the airport. If I drove it would probably take no more than half an hour, or even less at 4:30 or so in the morning.
Looking for inexpensive transport to OAK for a very early flight.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 3 Locker at JFK
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Key Largo, FL
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 10 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 15 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 16 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 17 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 18 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego