My husband has a review course at the Chase Park Plaza in St. Louis Aug 5-10th. The rate they were offering us was over $200 a night. I was able to find a room at the Residence Inn Galleria for $159. I'm not able to find pictures or reviews of this place online. I posted a message here a few weeks back and heard about the wonderful shopping location. I was wondering if anyone could recommend another hotel which might be cheaper. I would like spacious, as new as possible hotel, free parking, internet access and easy access to the highway. Something in the $100-120 range. I saw the Hampton Inn Union Station online for around $113, but i've read mixed reviews. THanks.
Looking for hotel near Chase Park Plaze St Louis
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 St. Augustine, Florida
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 15 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA