Hi, We're planning a tent camping trip to Kentucky this July. We'd like a pretty campground on a lake. Cumberland? or anywhere that's nice. Don't know Kentucky at all. Never been before. We'll have 3 kids with us. So maybe some place with something for them to do, but not an amusement park like place. We want to unwind, not wind up. Also interested in water sports & Civil War sites. Thanks for any help!!
looking for great tent camping in Kentucky
- 1 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 2 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 4 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 5 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 10 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 11 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 12 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Savannah restaurants
- 22 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 25 East coast tour - Part1: NYC