My daughter is turning 6 and instead of a party, we'd like to take her (and her 2 year old sister) away for the night. I was looking for a place that has suites, an indoor pool, sledding, ice skating and is within 2.5 hours of Boston. Does this exist??
Looking for Great Family Friendly Resort for Birthday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Philly
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 11 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 NYC IN AUGUST
- 16 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Will have five days in Savannah
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 25 Itinerary opinions