My daughter is turning 6 and instead of a party, we'd like to take her (and her 2 year old sister) away for the night. I was looking for a place that has suites, an indoor pool, sledding, ice skating and is within 2.5 hours of Boston. Does this exist??
Looking for Great Family Friendly Resort for Birthday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in April
- 2 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 13 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 14 Baytown, Texas
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Moving from VA to CT
- 17 New Orleans pictures
- 18 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 19 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 20 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 23 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 24 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 25 Dining in Manhattan