We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://slimdreneavis.fr/lipo-13/
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 13 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child