We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 2 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 California San Diego area lodging
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Utah 2
- 13 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 21 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 22 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 23 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston