We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Returned from Sedona
- 2 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 3 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 4 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 5 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 8 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 9 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 Western U.S. Road trip
- 14 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 15 Martha's Vineyard area
- 16 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 17 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 18 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 25 Vacation Destination for Large Family
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child