We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 2 Layover
- 3 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 4 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 7 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 10 Wedding gifts?
- 11 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 16 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 17 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 23 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 24 Airport Advice for GNP
- 25 Day trips from Boston
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child