We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 destin resorts
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Arlington funeral plans
- 6 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 12 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Airfares in the 1970's
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 24 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 25 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child