We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Denver in a half day
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL