We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 3 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 4 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 5 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 6 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 10 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 11 a tourist in DC this February
- 12 Springtime in Florida
- 13 Kings and Sequoia.
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 18 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 22 USA October 2016
- 23 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child