We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 2 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 3 Mackinac or Holland?
- 4 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 5 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 6 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 7 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 10 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 11 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 12 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 13 http://www.getadvancingincome.com/pokemon-fire-red-cheats/
- 14 Highway 1 motels
- 15 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 16 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 17 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 18 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 19 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 20 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 21 driving from LA to Portland
- 22 Places to stay in TX...?
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 25 San Fran to LA via PCH
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child