We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 3 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 4 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 7 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 8 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 9 Mystic CT
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 14 A June trip to Kauai
- 15 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 19 Orlando - condoleances
- 20 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 21 1st trip to Colorado
- 22 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 23 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child