We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Active Vacation
- 4 Quick SoCal question
- 5 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 6 New England September
- 7 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Tampa in February
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 NYC taxi vs car service
- 18 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 21 Austin Food Trucks
- 22 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 searching for urban master planned community
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?