We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child
- 1 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 2 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 6 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Help with NYC transit
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Boston Area College Tour
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 D.C. in a day
- 24 Door County
- 25 10 Days in Maine