We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 2 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 3 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 4 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 13 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 16 First visit in New Mexico
- 17 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux