We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 2 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 3 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 4 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 5 L.A. and Sequoia
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Not enough time, i guess..
- 10 Broadway
- 11 Week motorcycle ride
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 14 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Traveling across the US
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 21 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 22 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 23 4 Days in Juneau?
- 24 South Dakota "base camp"
- 25 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child