We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod Labor Day
- 2 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 3 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 4 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 5 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 6 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 7 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 8 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 13 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 14 US Open Tennis
- 15 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 16 Hotels in San Diego
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 19 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 20 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 23 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 24 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child