We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can-Am Duel 2017 race 1 Live
- 2 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Carmel Monterey
- 6 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 8 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 15 Arches Devils Garden
- 16 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 17 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 best health clubs with lap pools
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 universal studios and disney
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 Spring Break @ Big Bend
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child