We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 4 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 5 highway 54
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Help with driving East to West
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 11 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 12 Sail yacht. California
- 13 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 14 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 16 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 17 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 18 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 19 Cashless Toll roads.
- 20 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 21 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 23 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 24 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child