We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Natural Bodybuilding Tracking Quickly Builds Muscle
- 2 Seattle Ho
- 3 Inhibits the lyase method to interfere with metabolism
- 4 http://capiluxprobrazilblog.com/hyperbody/
- 5 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 6 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 13 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 14 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 15 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 16 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 17 Beer Bar - NYC
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 22 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child