We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show tickets
- 2 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 3 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 4 Sedona to Vegas
- 5 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 6 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 7 4th of July in Chicago
- 8 Chicago Cab
- 9 Restaurants in DC
- 10 Hawk's
- 11 Oahu hotels
- 12 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 13 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 14 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 15 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 16 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 17 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 18 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 19 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 20 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 21 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 22 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 25 BYOB in New York City
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child