We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 2 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 3 Florida Keys
- 4 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 9 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Moving to a new state
- 12 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 How many states have you been to?
- 17 Kauai planning help
- 18 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 19 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 20 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 21 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 USA, Trip to the south
- 24 Ferry info
- 25 Italian Food, Palm Desert
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child