We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/luxlift-eye-cream/
- 2 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 3 Suisse Renewal
- 4 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 8 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 9 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 10 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child