Planning a winter trip over February break and am looking for a condo/resort that has an indoor pool, access to some restaurants. We don't ski so I've mostly been staying away from the higher-priced ski regions. Looking for place that is within a four hour drive (flying is out for this trip) of Boston. Our budget was about $200 a night.
Looking for Family Friendly Resort in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 8 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 9 What's new on Maui?
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Oregon Road Trip
- 13 Broadway choices
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 15 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Refining my California Itinerary
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining