Planning a winter trip over February break and am looking for a condo/resort that has an indoor pool, access to some restaurants. We don't ski so I've mostly been staying away from the higher-priced ski regions. Looking for place that is within a four hour drive (flying is out for this trip) of Boston. Our budget was about $200 a night.
Looking for Family Friendly Resort in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 6 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 7 New York city--best time to visit??
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 17 Maui Luau?
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)