Planning a winter trip over February break and am looking for a condo/resort that has an indoor pool, access to some restaurants. We don't ski so I've mostly been staying away from the higher-priced ski regions. Looking for place that is within a four hour drive (flying is out for this trip) of Boston. Our budget was about $200 a night.
Looking for Family Friendly Resort in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 from Moab to Bryce
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 How To Looks Fine
- 4 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 5 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 10 Hana from the aiport
- 11 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 17 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 18 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 San Diego-Hotel
- 22 Los Angeles day trips
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels