I am looking for destination ideas for a birthday trip with my husband in July. I would like to go to a really nice hotel in an outdoorsy location with a good spa and fun activities that we could sign up for. I remember going to Crater Lake as a kid and really loving that, but want to go somewhere I haven't been. Am open to mountains and lakes, dude ranch style, or desert health spa ideas.
Please help, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UFC 201 Live
- 2 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 3 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 4 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 5 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 6 Depot Bay OR
- 7 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 8 Glacier National Park in September
- 9 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 10 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 11 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 12 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 13 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 New Software
- 16 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 17 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 18 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 21 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 22 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time