I am looking for destination ideas for a birthday trip with my husband in July. I would like to go to a really nice hotel in an outdoorsy location with a good spa and fun activities that we could sign up for. I remember going to Crater Lake as a kid and really loving that, but want to go somewhere I haven't been. Am open to mountains and lakes, dude ranch style, or desert health spa ideas.
Please help, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 3 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/follinique/
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 6 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 7 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 8 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 9 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 10 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 11 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Help us choose a hotel
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 Magic Show
- 19 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 20 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 24 Staying outside DC
- 25 Bringing alcohol into the US