I am looking for destination ideas for a birthday trip with my husband in July. I would like to go to a really nice hotel in an outdoorsy location with a good spa and fun activities that we could sign up for. I remember going to Crater Lake as a kid and really loving that, but want to go somewhere I haven't been. Am open to mountains and lakes, dude ranch style, or desert health spa ideas.
Please help, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 A Few Days in Asheville
- 5 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 11 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 12 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 13 national park during thanksgiving
- 14 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 15 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 16 December trip to see snow
- 17 Northern California Redwoods
- 18 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 19 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 20 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 23 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Last minute trip to Arizona