I am looking for destination ideas for a birthday trip with my husband in July. I would like to go to a really nice hotel in an outdoorsy location with a good spa and fun activities that we could sign up for. I remember going to Crater Lake as a kid and really loving that, but want to go somewhere I haven't been. Am open to mountains and lakes, dude ranch style, or desert health spa ideas.
Please help, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK @PRINTER reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 technical support cAre*
- 2 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 9 Maui, early August
- 10 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 11 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 14 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 20 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 23 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel