I am looking for destination ideas for a birthday trip with my husband in July. I would like to go to a really nice hotel in an outdoorsy location with a good spa and fun activities that we could sign up for. I remember going to Crater Lake as a kid and really loving that, but want to go somewhere I haven't been. Am open to mountains and lakes, dude ranch style, or desert health spa ideas.
Please help, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 4 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 Hawaii and...where?
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 17 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 How much time in Badlands?
- 25 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults