I am looking for destination ideas for a birthday trip with my husband in July. I would like to go to a really nice hotel in an outdoorsy location with a good spa and fun activities that we could sign up for. I remember going to Crater Lake as a kid and really loving that, but want to go somewhere I haven't been. Am open to mountains and lakes, dude ranch style, or desert health spa ideas.
Please help, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 2 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 3 US whole month of January where to
- 4 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 5 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 6 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Send postcard to an inmate in jail - Inmateaid
- 9 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 10 Dedicated server Netherlands
- 11 Places to stay in Skagway
- 12 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 17 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 18 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 19 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 20 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 21 Maui - luau question
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!