I'm going to Germany this winter (during New Years, and after Christmas), and am taking my niece. And it's my 50th birthday. I lived in Goeppingen as a child, and would like to plan a trip where we can ski in the Alps, stop in at Goeppingen, and end up in Berlin for New Years. Don't think I have time to plan a trip like this. Any one know any good, reliable travel planners/agencies in the DC metro region that could plan something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
Looking for creative travel planner in DC area
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 7 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans