I'm going to Germany this winter (during New Years, and after Christmas), and am taking my niece. And it's my 50th birthday. I lived in Goeppingen as a child, and would like to plan a trip where we can ski in the Alps, stop in at Goeppingen, and end up in Berlin for New Years. Don't think I have time to plan a trip like this. Any one know any good, reliable travel planners/agencies in the DC metro region that could plan something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
Looking for creative travel planner in DC area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 Union Square area restaurant
- 3 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 New York Food Tours
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Broadway this week
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014