I'm going to Germany this winter (during New Years, and after Christmas), and am taking my niece. And it's my 50th birthday. I lived in Goeppingen as a child, and would like to plan a trip where we can ski in the Alps, stop in at Goeppingen, and end up in Berlin for New Years. Don't think I have time to plan a trip like this. Any one know any good, reliable travel planners/agencies in the DC metro region that could plan something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
Looking for creative travel planner in DC area
View all United States activity »
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado