I'm going to Germany this winter (during New Years, and after Christmas), and am taking my niece. And it's my 50th birthday. I lived in Goeppingen as a child, and would like to plan a trip where we can ski in the Alps, stop in at Goeppingen, and end up in Berlin for New Years. Don't think I have time to plan a trip like this. Any one know any good, reliable travel planners/agencies in the DC metro region that could plan something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
Looking for creative travel planner in DC area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 2 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 3 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando