This year in August is my dad's 80th birthday. When we were really young, maybe 5 or 6, my parents would take us to Sandwich Cape Cod and we stayed in 2 bedroom cottages. I believe they were similar to this: http://www.sanddollaronline.com/tenantwiz/store/propertyDetails.asp?idProduct=14. My parents are living near Hilton Head now and going to Cape Cod would be too much of a trip. I'd like find someplace close to them that has the same kind of feel as those little cottages. Any thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated!
looking for Cape Cod Cottages in the South East
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 4 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 12 Luxor Egypt
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Airport luggage tamparing
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?