We're looking for 3-4 decent cabins somewhere close to the whitewater rafting areas on the Ocoee River. They can be in different places but it'd be great if each were for one family. This will be for a few friends / family attending a wedding party on the river this coming June or July (flexible at this point). It'd be great if each of the cabins were for one family.
Looking for cabins close to whitewater rafting on Ocoee River
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 Fancy dining
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Charlotte restaurant help
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 15 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 16 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 17 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 22 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska