We're looking for 3-4 decent cabins somewhere close to the whitewater rafting areas on the Ocoee River. They can be in different places but it'd be great if each were for one family. This will be for a few friends / family attending a wedding party on the river this coming June or July (flexible at this point). It'd be great if each of the cabins were for one family.
Looking for cabins close to whitewater rafting on Ocoee River
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive along the Columbia River
- 2 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 3 Wine Country Picnic
- 4 10 day trip to California
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 9 Boston/Fenway park
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 14 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 Where to go in Maine?
- 17 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Sacramento GTG
- 24 Travel West Coast
- 25 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park