My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston in winter?
- 2 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 3 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 11 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Colorado Skiing
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 17 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 21 charlotte
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 24 New York City in April
- 25 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper