My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Moving to CT
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September