My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 9 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 10 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 23 NYC
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?