My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 3 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 4 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 5 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 6 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Philly
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 NYC IN AUGUST
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Hotel near Miami airport