My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can I reduce my weight?
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 5 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 6 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 7 Central Coast-California
- 8 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 9 Alaska restaurant prices
- 10 Shenandoah National Park
- 11 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 12 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 13 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 14 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 20 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Itinerary Help - options.
- 23 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 24 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??