My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 New York city--best time to visit??
- 9 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 10 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 Maui Luau?
- 13 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 16 California & French Polynesia
- 17 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 18 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Boston area -- nature
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 25 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?