My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 NBA tickets??
- 3 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 camaro hire in waikiki
- 12 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 13 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 14 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 17 charlotte
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Sonoma or napa?
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 25 Cape Cod in October