My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 8 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 Timeshare Nightmares
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 15 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 16 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 17 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 23 10 day trip to California
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?