My wife and I will be in New Orleans Dec. 26-Jan. 1 this year. I am interested in having an incredible music experience and want your help in selecting the best venues for Jazz and Blues. We are huge fans of Treme ! Looking also to view a Second Line parade and plan a memorable New Year's Eve with music, good food and watching the fireworks in Jackson Square. Help needed! Thanks
Looking for Best Music Experience in New Orleans!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA