My husband has been wanting to visit this new national park for some time. I can't seem to get excited about it because from the little I've read, it sounds like a big swamp. There also doesn't seem to be a lot of info about it online. I would appreciate any info you might have about the place. We were thinking of maybe going this weekend. Also, if we stay one night in Colbumbia, what else is there to do in that area?
Looking for any information about Congaree Nat'l Park in SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 3 Salt Lake City
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 6 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 9 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 12 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 13 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 14 Savannah GA
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Beach holiday with baby
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 19 Seattle hotels
- 20 Things to do around New York
- 21 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 22 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?