My husband has been wanting to visit this new national park for some time. I can't seem to get excited about it because from the little I've read, it sounds like a big swamp. There also doesn't seem to be a lot of info about it online. I would appreciate any info you might have about the place. We were thinking of maybe going this weekend. Also, if we stay one night in Colbumbia, what else is there to do in that area?
Looking for any information about Congaree Nat'l Park in SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Trip
- 2 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 5 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 6 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 7 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 14 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 19 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 20 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 late-night DC restaurant