My husband has been wanting to visit this new national park for some time. I can't seem to get excited about it because from the little I've read, it sounds like a big swamp. There also doesn't seem to be a lot of info about it online. I would appreciate any info you might have about the place. We were thinking of maybe going this weekend. Also, if we stay one night in Colbumbia, what else is there to do in that area?
Looking for any information about Congaree Nat'l Park in SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 9 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 10 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 11 Chicago trip
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 14 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 15 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 16 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 17 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 18 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 19 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI