My husband has been wanting to visit this new national park for some time. I can't seem to get excited about it because from the little I've read, it sounds like a big swamp. There also doesn't seem to be a lot of info about it online. I would appreciate any info you might have about the place. We were thinking of maybe going this weekend. Also, if we stay one night in Colbumbia, what else is there to do in that area?
Looking for any information about Congaree Nat'l Park in SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 5 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 12 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 13 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast