Whats up people! Im looking to either rent or buy some isolated land for a wilderness or rural vacation home here in Illinois Im looking for something very isolated with no neighbors around for about 5 radial miles. Id really like to build a modular house or container house on this property for my vacation retreat but I might also consider renting something such as a cabin. Ive found Lots of stuff like this but need some advice as far as locating an area such as this. Its kind of rare in Illinois, but through my research Ive found theres some land if you dig deep enough around central Illinois and in the deep south around Shawnee Forrest that is totally isolated. Im looking to budget around $5000 to $15000 for the whole retreat project. Many modular houses go for about $5000 to $10000 on the cheap, and Ive seen lots of cabin rentals for around $30 a night and so forth. Might hire a researcher to complete my search for me. Any ideas or resources about how to set up a vacation home like this in isolated Illinois and find suitable land and appointments? Or any tips on how to hire a researcher on the cheap to dig this up? THanks for any great ideas!
Looking For A Vacation Retreat Home In Illinois.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Wedding venue in NH
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Alaska
- 24 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 25 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?