Whats up people! Im looking to either rent or buy some isolated land for a wilderness or rural vacation home here in Illinois Im looking for something very isolated with no neighbors around for about 5 radial miles. Id really like to build a modular house or container house on this property for my vacation retreat but I might also consider renting something such as a cabin. Ive found Lots of stuff like this but need some advice as far as locating an area such as this. Its kind of rare in Illinois, but through my research Ive found theres some land if you dig deep enough around central Illinois and in the deep south around Shawnee Forrest that is totally isolated. Im looking to budget around $5000 to $15000 for the whole retreat project. Many modular houses go for about $5000 to $10000 on the cheap, and Ive seen lots of cabin rentals for around $30 a night and so forth. Might hire a researcher to complete my search for me. Any ideas or resources about how to set up a vacation home like this in isolated Illinois and find suitable land and appointments? Or any tips on how to hire a researcher on the cheap to dig this up? THanks for any great ideas!
Looking For A Vacation Retreat Home In Illinois.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 7 NYC play advice needed
- 8 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 9 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 10 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 11 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 14 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 15 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 3 nights in Nashville
- 23 San Diego to Seattle
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii