We visit NE a fair amount, but are having a hard time figuring out where to stay for 2 days when driving from Georgetown, Maine to Saxton's River, VT. This will be an escape from the East Coast heat during August. We could easily do the drive in one day, but thought we'd meander and stopover somewhere between the 2. We like small B&B's in villages where we can wonder the streets or even do some hiking in the surrounding area. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Looking for a stopover in NE in Summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 8 World Cup organisers said
- 9 a small consolation for All
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Boston suggestions
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 25 first time in AZ