We are a family of 4 looking for a small lake side or pond side cabin or camp. We are looking to be in the southern or central Adirondacks. I know the ADKS are full of ponds and lakes - I have spent lots of time looking at maps and know that not every single small pond or lake is always listed. I imagine that there are many I've never even heard of. I am wondering if anyone knows of a small body of water where we might visit and begin looking for our little dream lake or pond house.
We are not opposed to a non motorized lake - we love to kayak and love the peace and solitude. Lake George or Luzerne are WAY too busy. We love the feel of the Goodnow Flow or Oxbow Lake. Any others you would recommend would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 5 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 6 Kauai in November
- 7 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 8 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 9 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 10 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 11 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 12 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 13 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 14 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 15 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 20 NJ to Florida drive
- 21 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 22 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 23 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am