We are a family of 4 looking for a small lake side or pond side cabin or camp. We are looking to be in the southern or central Adirondacks. I know the ADKS are full of ponds and lakes - I have spent lots of time looking at maps and know that not every single small pond or lake is always listed. I imagine that there are many I've never even heard of. I am wondering if anyone knows of a small body of water where we might visit and begin looking for our little dream lake or pond house.
We are not opposed to a non motorized lake - we love to kayak and love the peace and solitude. Lake George or Luzerne are WAY too busy. We love the feel of the Goodnow Flow or Oxbow Lake. Any others you would recommend would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (1-855-205-4068)American airlines Ticket booking
- 2 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 3 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 6 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 11 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 16 Colorado itinerary
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 19 Hawaii wedding
- 20 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 21 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 22 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 23 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida