We are a family of 4 looking for a small lake side or pond side cabin or camp. We are looking to be in the southern or central Adirondacks. I know the ADKS are full of ponds and lakes - I have spent lots of time looking at maps and know that not every single small pond or lake is always listed. I imagine that there are many I've never even heard of. I am wondering if anyone knows of a small body of water where we might visit and begin looking for our little dream lake or pond house.
We are not opposed to a non motorized lake - we love to kayak and love the peace and solitude. Lake George or Luzerne are WAY too busy. We love the feel of the Goodnow Flow or Oxbow Lake. Any others you would recommend would be greatly appreciated!
looking for a small lakes or ponds in the adirondacks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Projects In Kolkata
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 charlotte
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas