We are a family of 4 looking for a small lake side or pond side cabin or camp. We are looking to be in the southern or central Adirondacks. I know the ADKS are full of ponds and lakes - I have spent lots of time looking at maps and know that not every single small pond or lake is always listed. I imagine that there are many I've never even heard of. I am wondering if anyone knows of a small body of water where we might visit and begin looking for our little dream lake or pond house.
We are not opposed to a non motorized lake - we love to kayak and love the peace and solitude. Lake George or Luzerne are WAY too busy. We love the feel of the Goodnow Flow or Oxbow Lake. Any others you would recommend would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://skincaresfreetrial.com/derma-renew-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 10 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 11 Maui and Kauai
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?