I am trying to decide where to stay for the three nights of June 30 - July 2 in the White Mountains area. The nights don't necessarily all have to be in the same place, but it would be easier if they were. Before the first night we would be coming from Southwest Harbor, Maine. The last day before going to Portland, ME, I am thinking of spending at the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center. I would appreciate recommendations of where we should consider staying in the White Mountains area -- e.g., Jackson, Bretton Woods, Franconia, others? Thanks.
Looking for a place to stay for 3 nights in the White Mountains area (N.H.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Maui vacation
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 9 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 13 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 19 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?