I am trying to decide where to stay for the three nights of June 30 - July 2 in the White Mountains area. The nights don't necessarily all have to be in the same place, but it would be easier if they were. Before the first night we would be coming from Southwest Harbor, Maine. The last day before going to Portland, ME, I am thinking of spending at the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center. I would appreciate recommendations of where we should consider staying in the White Mountains area -- e.g., Jackson, Bretton Woods, Franconia, others? Thanks.
Looking for a place to stay for 3 nights in the White Mountains area (N.H.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 13 Vegas in mid may
- 14 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 15 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 16 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 17 Texas for art and history lovers
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 Which FL town is best?
- 24 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 25 Texas