I am trying to decide where to stay for the three nights of June 30 - July 2 in the White Mountains area. The nights don't necessarily all have to be in the same place, but it would be easier if they were. Before the first night we would be coming from Southwest Harbor, Maine. The last day before going to Portland, ME, I am thinking of spending at the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center. I would appreciate recommendations of where we should consider staying in the White Mountains area -- e.g., Jackson, Bretton Woods, Franconia, others? Thanks.
Looking for a place to stay for 3 nights in the White Mountains area (N.H.)
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Denver 1 day in denver
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Savannah restaurants
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help