We will be spending 3 days visiting friends in Murells Inlet next April. Looking a nice quiet place to stay near the ocean if possible. Don't want to be near Myrtle Beach - too noisy. Any suggestions? Thanks
Looking for a nice place to stay in or near Murells Inlet, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Yosemite Lodging
- 3 Broadway choices
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 6 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 7 What's new on Maui?
- 8 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 9 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 16 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 17 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 18 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 19 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 21 Getaway
- 22 Refining my California Itinerary
- 23 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?