We will be spending 3 days visiting friends in Murells Inlet next April. Looking a nice quiet place to stay near the ocean if possible. Don't want to be near Myrtle Beach - too noisy. Any suggestions? Thanks
Looking for a nice place to stay in or near Murells Inlet, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will have five days in Savannah
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 May visit to Denali
- 6 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 16 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Itinerary opinions
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 22 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 23 Charlotte restaurant help
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)