We will be spending 3 days visiting friends in Murells Inlet next April. Looking a nice quiet place to stay near the ocean if possible. Don't want to be near Myrtle Beach - too noisy. Any suggestions? Thanks
Looking for a nice place to stay in or near Murells Inlet, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 3 Denver 1 day in denver
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Burlington VT day trip
- 6 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 7 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 Driving Chgo- Denver,things to see on way, where to stop
- 12 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 13 Denver to Ouray
- 14 Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 15 Three day colorado summer trip (Denver-RMNP, Colorado springs)
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
- 18 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 19 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?