We will be spending 3 days visiting friends in Murells Inlet next April. Looking a nice quiet place to stay near the ocean if possible. Don't want to be near Myrtle Beach - too noisy. Any suggestions? Thanks
Looking for a nice place to stay in or near Murells Inlet, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 9 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 12 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 13 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 14 USA Round trip 2018
- 15 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 18 Daytona Beach and ??
- 19 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 20 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 21 First visit in New Mexico
- 22 San Diego Public Transportation
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Beach holiday with baby