We're considering going to San Francisco for spring break (mid-March), so I'm looking for a hotel recommendation. We need a room with three beds - one can be a sofa bed. This is my husband and myself, our son, and our daughter. We usually stay at Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, etc, but I'm not seeing those as I look at SF choices. Not sure yet about which neighborhood to stay in, so all suggestions are welcome. We would like to be close to public transportation. Thanks.
Looking for a hotel room with 3 beds in San Francisco. Your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro Card Options
- 2 Oahu
- 3 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 4 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 5 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 6 getting around DC
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Newport Restaurants
- 18 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 21 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 West Coast to Indianapolis