We're considering going to San Francisco for spring break (mid-March), so I'm looking for a hotel recommendation. We need a room with three beds - one can be a sofa bed. This is my husband and myself, our son, and our daughter. We usually stay at Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, etc, but I'm not seeing those as I look at SF choices. Not sure yet about which neighborhood to stay in, so all suggestions are welcome. We would like to be close to public transportation. Thanks.
Looking for a hotel room with 3 beds in San Francisco. Your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 3 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 4 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 3 nights in Nashville
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Cape Cod in early April
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 One Night at Logan Airport
- 16 Circle Oahu / luau
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 23 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Please help with itinerary