We are heading to Chicago for three days next week and are looking for suggestions of happening places to eat. We really like Thai or Italian but are open. Thanks.
Looking for a great place to eat in Downtown Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Chicago Questions
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 7 NBA tickets??
- 8 Orlando for Work
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 13 charlotte
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 21 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 22 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 23 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado