I foolishly made a promise to my 7 year old grandson that we'd sleep in an RV. Turns out the expense is exhorbitant to rent an RV and drive to a campground, with gas, setup, and all the upkeep we know nothing about. We're greenhorns when it comes to campgrounds, but I understand some of them rent RVs like cottages. I just don't know which one to choose. Any suggestions?
Looking for a great Michigan campground that offers RV rentals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants