I foolishly made a promise to my 7 year old grandson that we'd sleep in an RV. Turns out the expense is exhorbitant to rent an RV and drive to a campground, with gas, setup, and all the upkeep we know nothing about. We're greenhorns when it comes to campgrounds, but I understand some of them rent RVs like cottages. I just don't know which one to choose. Any suggestions?
Looking for a great Michigan campground that offers RV rentals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 3 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 culpepper
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Charlotte restaurant help
- 10 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 11 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around