My daughter is a senior in high school and before we meet up with her and friends in Siesta, I'd like to take her to a special spot and treat her to a nice hotel in a beautiful place and possibly get a spa treatment, visit unique shops and hit the beach. Any suggestions? We will be traveling in March/April.
Looking for a great 2 night getaway between Tampa and Siesta Key.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 10 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 14 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 15 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 16 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Skiing New Mexico
- 19 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 20 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 21 Where to from Tampa?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan