We're leaving DC on 5/26 & usually head to Ocracoke Island, NC but are looking for someplace different. We want to be able to get a room (not house) on the beach, some decent nightlife (like Ocracoke) but not loaded with people (like VA. Beach). We like to bike & explore, hike, etc. Any suggestions?
Looking for a Good Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Liar Liar Red Roof INN Fort Wayne,INdiana
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 5 India Group Tour - 12 DAYS OF ROYAL NORTH INDIA TOUR
- 6 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 13 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 14 Four days in DC
- 15 3 nights in Nashville
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 23 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 24 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 25 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental