We're leaving DC on 5/26 & usually head to Ocracoke Island, NC but are looking for someplace different. We want to be able to get a room (not house) on the beach, some decent nightlife (like Ocracoke) but not loaded with people (like VA. Beach). We like to bike & explore, hike, etc. Any suggestions?
Looking for a Good Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Northern California in February
- 4 Universal Orlando
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 9 California
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 12 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 13 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 22 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 23 New England September
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Active Vacation