I'm looking for a beach vacation with laid back charm. I don't really want to see high rises and condos everywhere. I'd like to stay in a house on the beach, with a beautiful view, with a town nearby with a bit of charm, shops and restaurants. Does a place like this exist in Florida?
Looking for a Florida beach town with old fashioned charm for a family trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 NYC theatre broadway