I just got back to Orlando after living a year in the Czech Republic. Does anyone know of any Czech Restaurants in Orlando, Tampa, Miami or pretty much anywhere in Florida? Thanks for your help
Looking for a Czech Restaurant in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver in a half day
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 12 Oahu ideas
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 19 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 20 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 21 Key Largo, FL
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Death Valley in June
- 24 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 25 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?