We want to explore the Big Island. We have previously loved the Noelani Condominiums on Maui for their extremely close proximity to water. We are spoiled, I guess, because we hate to give that up to see a new island. We don't need spas, onsite restaurants, etc. We prefer small setups, no highrises, just a pool and the ability to enjoy the water from indoors and out. Can anyone suggest possible choices on the west side?
Looking for a condo on Big Island similar to Noelani in Maui
- 1 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 2 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 15 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 21 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 22 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 23 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?