I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 2 Romantic destination in the US
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 5 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 Moving out of states from Florida
- 8 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 9 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 10 family road trip
- 11 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 12 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 17 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 22 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 23 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 24 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 25 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?