I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin in Asheville area
- 2 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 3 Advice on Roadtrip
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 6 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 Seattle Transportation??
- 9 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 10 New England Family Trip - August
- 11 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 12 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 13 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 14 Cell phone service in Moab
- 15 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 22 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 23 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 24 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 25 Another Trip to DC for baseball!