I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 4 Miami Marlins
- 5 Northern California in February
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Portland, OR hotel question
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Active Vacation
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Orlando in March
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Quick SoCal question
- 20 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 21 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 22 New England September
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles