I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 15 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 16 Coastal New England Road trip
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 21 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas