I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Getaway
- 5 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 6 Moving to New Jersey
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Refining my California Itinerary
- 9 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 13 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 St. Simon, Georgia
- 16 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 25 Ben Landa