I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 4 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 5 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 6 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days