I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 2 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 3 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 4 San Diego with Kids
- 5 Getting around the Big Island
- 6 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 7 best of yellowstone
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 11 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 12 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 13 New York Yankee Station
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 Vegas hotels for families
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 22 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour