I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
- 1 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 2 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 3 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 4 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 Blue ridge parkway
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 13 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 18 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Logan Express
- 22 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 23 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 24 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 25 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights