I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Visit April
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 4 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 7 Coronado Ferry
- 8 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 9 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 10 Maine in latter half of September
- 11 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Colorado trip
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 Colorado trip in early May
- 18 Cape cod and Acadia
- 19 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 23 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 24 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 25 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion