I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Death Valley in June
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions