I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips