We had a long weekend planned with some friends but the friends' plans changes and now we are on our own. We are willing to drive 5-ish hours and are looking for a fun place for our family to go for a long (4 day) weekend. We have three young children (2,4,6) who enjoy travelling but would want something for everyone to do. Any ideas for us? We would love an all inclusive kind of place such as Blackberry Farms, but maybe something a little more family friendly?
Long weekend trip within 5 hrs Nashville--ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 18 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 21 Philadelphia
- 22 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 23 USA with a 3 year old
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 NYC theatre broadway