We had a long weekend planned with some friends but the friends' plans changes and now we are on our own. We are willing to drive 5-ish hours and are looking for a fun place for our family to go for a long (4 day) weekend. We have three young children (2,4,6) who enjoy travelling but would want something for everyone to do. Any ideas for us? We would love an all inclusive kind of place such as Blackberry Farms, but maybe something a little more family friendly?
Long weekend trip within 5 hrs Nashville--ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown