We had a long weekend planned with some friends but the friends' plans changes and now we are on our own. We are willing to drive 5-ish hours and are looking for a fun place for our family to go for a long (4 day) weekend. We have three young children (2,4,6) who enjoy travelling but would want something for everyone to do. Any ideas for us? We would love an all inclusive kind of place such as Blackberry Farms, but maybe something a little more family friendly?
Long weekend trip within 5 hrs Nashville--ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 Seattle Hyatts
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL