I am surprised my husband for his 30th birthday with a four day trip, within a day's drive of NYC. Newport, RI was recommended although we will also have a two year old with us. I am looking for a quiet town with great restaurants and a beautiful beach as we will be visiting in June. Something for the little one would be nice too but not absolutely necessary. Any suggestions re: Newport or somewhere else. Thanks in advance!
Long weekend to RI - Lodging, Restaurants etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?