Need a short trip to look forward to. Considering meeting 22 year old daughter (flying from DC) - I am in Boston - for a weekend in Feb/early March. We want suite-type accomodations walking distance to beach, non-chain/unique restaurants, and at least 1 thing to do/see other than basking in the sun. Thought Key West - but for a weekend travel too time-consuming. Probably not West Palm Beach area - have been there a zillion times. Any suggestions for area and then lodging in that location?.
Long weekend in south Florida - Gulf or Atlantic coast OK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 3 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 4 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 5 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 6 Is the New York subway safe?
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 9 Skiing New Mexico
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 12 Where to from Tampa?
- 13 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 22 Chicago Questions
- 23 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 24 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 25 Accommodations in Floriday keys