Need a short trip to look forward to. Considering meeting 22 year old daughter (flying from DC) - I am in Boston - for a weekend in Feb/early March. We want suite-type accomodations walking distance to beach, non-chain/unique restaurants, and at least 1 thing to do/see other than basking in the sun. Thought Key West - but for a weekend travel too time-consuming. Probably not West Palm Beach area - have been there a zillion times. Any suggestions for area and then lodging in that location?.
Long weekend in south Florida - Gulf or Atlantic coast OK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 Breckenridge in October
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 7 Chicago Questions
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 charlotte
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope