Need a short trip to look forward to. Considering meeting 22 year old daughter (flying from DC) - I am in Boston - for a weekend in Feb/early March. We want suite-type accomodations walking distance to beach, non-chain/unique restaurants, and at least 1 thing to do/see other than basking in the sun. Thought Key West - but for a weekend travel too time-consuming. Probably not West Palm Beach area - have been there a zillion times. Any suggestions for area and then lodging in that location?.
Long weekend in south Florida - Gulf or Atlantic coast OK
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 7 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 8 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?