Need a short trip to look forward to. Considering meeting 22 year old daughter (flying from DC) - I am in Boston - for a weekend in Feb/early March. We want suite-type accomodations walking distance to beach, non-chain/unique restaurants, and at least 1 thing to do/see other than basking in the sun. Thought Key West - but for a weekend travel too time-consuming. Probably not West Palm Beach area - have been there a zillion times. Any suggestions for area and then lodging in that location?.
Long weekend in south Florida - Gulf or Atlantic coast OK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 2 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 California San Diego area lodging
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Utah 2
- 13 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 21 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 22 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 23 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston