I'd like to take my girlfriend down to Rehobeth for a three-day weekend in early August. I know it's kinda last minute but we're pretty flexible as to lodging, etc. I just want to hit the beach, bike ride and relax! Any ideas for places to stay would be helpful--thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 6 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 7 Family Trip advice please?!
- 8 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 9 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 10 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 11 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 16 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 20 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 21 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 22 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 23 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 24 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017