I'd like to take my girlfriend down to Rehobeth for a three-day weekend in early August. I know it's kinda last minute but we're pretty flexible as to lodging, etc. I just want to hit the beach, bike ride and relax! Any ideas for places to stay would be helpful--thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Survey
- 2 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 Yellowstone in early May
- 5 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 6 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 7 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 hotel shampoo and soap
- 11 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 12 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 13 Renting a car with DWAI
- 14 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 15 San Francisco first visit.
- 16 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 17 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 18 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 23 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 24 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks